Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Last Day of the Year.

 I ( We ) was kindly given some flowers that I was able to select myself. I really love flowers so that was a treat. I chose frilly Lisianthus and 3 types of Carnations - my favourites.
 Big apricot ones,lime green ones and pink and white.ones
 The lisianthus buds are lime green and turn apricot and pink when they open.
 Yesterday was very warm. Warm enough for little Grandson to play in a few inches of sun warmed water in the paddling pool. He loved it.
 He really likes water play of any sort. Cans and hoses in particular. 
 Quilters do you notice the resemblance to Sun Bonnet Sue?
I hope all is well with my blog friends. I have not been spending much time catching up on your activities.

7 comments:

local alien said...

Kronia polla. A joyful 2017 to you with great health and the warmth of your family

Diane-crewe said...

lovely flowers x so nice to see some sun .. love the grandsons hat!! Have a fun time in 2017 x

molly said...


What an adorable little boy! Happy living, cooking, gardening, quilting, reading and everything else to you for 2017 Ali!

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Gosh those Lisianthus are unusual in their colourings. I had white and deep violet ones in my wedding bouquet.

Raewyn said...

Beautiful flowers - they look just right for the summer :-) Nice to see/hear you having a nice family time - your wee grandson is gorgeous, epecially in his SB Sue bonnet! Happy New Year!

Pam said...

Your grandson is delicious! I hope you had a lovely Christmas - all the best for 2017.

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.